How to fix w32time Error?
First of all you need to check how the time is synchronized on your computer. Please follow the procedure given below:
- Go to Time Properties located on the Right corner of the Taskbar.
- Go to the properties and click on the “Internet Time” tab.
- Click on “Change Settings”.
- Make sure that Server field has “time.windows.com” specified in it. If it isn’t then enter exactly that in it.
If it doesn’t work then you should try disabling System Standby. To do that follow the procedure below:
- Go to Start Menu.
- Go to Control Panel.
- Go to Power Options.
- On the “Power Schemes” tab, under the “System Standby” settings drop-down, choose “Never”.
- Click Ok.
Hope one of these two solutions solves the problem.
Thanks. The first solution worked for me.