FreeCodeCamp, one of the most popular online Software Development courses provider has published their new 7.0 curriculum. In the new curriculum they have launched four new Python certifications that you can pursue for free.
These certification courses are completely free of cost and self-paced. To participate in the courses, you need to have a computer and an internet connection. You have the option to complete the course challenges without an account. However, with this option you won’t get a certificate at the completion.
The other option is to create a free account on the platform and track your progress. Once you complete the certification projects, you will receive a completion certificate that you can showcase to your friends on potential employers.
Here’s how the certification process works:
- Create an account on the website
- Participate in the optional coursework challenges for your desired certification track
- Complete the 5 mandatory challenge projects
- Accept the Academic Honesty pledge
- Receive a printable online certificate that you can put on your Linkedin or CV
Details about the New Free Python Certifications
- Scientific Computing with Python
- Data Analysis with Python
- Information Security
- Machine Learning with Python
Keep in mind that you should complete the first 6 certifications of FreeCodeCamp before pursuing the new ones. The previous 6 courses will help you build a strong foundation in Algorithms, Data structures, APIs, Quality Assurance and Design related concepts.
Here’s the complete curriculum to help you get started. Happy Coding!